Sulivan Primary School is judged by Ofsted to be a “GOOD” school. The full report from January 2019 can be viewed here.
Key findings from the inspection:
- There is a cohesive and committed team of professionals, who are united in their desire to improve outcomes for your pupils. Staff feel valued and morale is high.
- Sulivan is a very happy and nurturing school, which celebrates its community’s diversity.
- The well-being of pupils, staff and parents is paramount.
- Parents are overwhelmingly positive about the care their children receive.
- Sulivan offers its pupils a broad curriculum, which staff continue to develop.
- Pupils have the opportunity to attend a variety of extra-curricular clubs, which change termly.
- Particular care has gone into designing the school’s outdoor spaces.
- As a result of good teaching, and an interesting curriculum, pupils enjoy coming to school. This is reflected in their excellent behaviour and positive attitudes to learning.
- School leaders receive strong support from the local governing body and the board of trustees of the multi-academy trust.